5 and 3.3v supply

Do I need caps on the 3.3 LDO regulator?
These 47u values troublesome in any way?

Any other issues?

Looks OK.
I would add .1uF on the o/p of the 3.3 regulator.
Take a look a rev3 UNO schematic, similar to yours.

Interesting. They use an LDO for 5v, but I'm running from a wallwart. A 7805 seems fine, and cheaper.
I'll add a bypass on LDO output.

LarryD, it looks like the Uno uses a 1u, not a .1 on that output. Any comment??

Both OK if low ESR rating (ceramic).
Really more for the load decoupling rather than for the regulator.

Hmm. Texas instruments data sheet gives the output capacitor requirement as 2.2 uF minimum.

Russell.

The specifications of the capacitors are detailed in the datasheet. You always need a cap on each side of a regulator (though the specifics vary)

Some regulators let you use whatever kind of caps you want, but others are picky. Newer parts often expect ceramics, while older parts expect tants, and aren't stable with ceramics (because the ESR is too low).

You can usually use larger caps on the outputs and inputs for greater stability without concern (and these can be electrolytics if you prefer - but in that case, you also need the low esr cap per datasheet)

russellz:
Hmm. Texas instruments data sheet gives the output capacitor requirement as 2.2 uF minimum.

Russell.

For which regulator? I'm not using a TI..

db2db:
For which regulator? I'm not using a TI..

I was looking at the one on the Arduino. Basically the data sheet figures are for minimum. Using a bigger capacitor (within reason) should cause no problems.

Russell.