5v esp relay downloader

Has anyone come across downloader for this relay
百度网盘-链接不存在 have been given this site but struggling to access it it's in Chinese says you have to create an account is this safe or has anyone got the downloader that can be posted been all over to try and solve it
Colin

Hi,

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled “How to use this Forum”.
OR
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html.

Your link does not show the relay, where did you purchase it?
What is the make and model of the relay?

What do you mean by “downloader”?

Thanks… tom… :slight_smile:

hi
as this is part of my project thought i had the right one sorry,
ESP8266 5V Wifi Relay Module TOI APP Controled For Smart Home ESP-01S
( 153149040735 ) this is the ebay number i have sent some pics aswell in ebay description it says to visit baidu site and burn downloader sorry i aint a clue about this one any help pointers would be gratefully accepted
colin

Hi,
Is this your module?

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled "How to use this Forum".
OR
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html.

Thanks.. Tom... :slight_smile:

from the e-bay site :
the downloader is to program in LUA. [ application #2 below ]
google some for Arduino and ESP-01S relay module.
LUA is a different programming language. it made a big splash when it came out, have not heard much about it in the last year.

================

Description:
Plus a ESP-01S Module, the intelligent relay module based on ESP-01S WIFI module design, can be used for DIY their own smart switch, you can remotely through the mobile APP control, providing APP and LUA source. Easy to use, easy to use.

Features:
Module operating voltage: DC 5V
Relay load capacity: 10A 250VAC 10A 125VAC 10A 30VDC 10A 28VDC

Application:

1. Wiring: Connect the relay terminals to the equipment to be controlled, such as lights and fans. The The The
  2. burn program: use the site to provide the downloader, a key to download. Andrews and LUA Source:
    百度网盘-链接不存在
  3. mobile phone connected to ESP-01S issued a hot spot, open the phone APP: ESP8266 Controller, set the IP address: the default 192.168.1.1
    Password: 12345678

Package Included:
1PC*ESP8266 5V Wifi Relay Module TOI APP Controled For Smart Home ESP-01S

Hi
Yes that is the relay I'm bit lost with it I'm afraid
Colin

Try to program with arduino ide.

If that works then you're good.

LUA is just another programmer language.

Google arduino esp8266 relay.

Read the tutorials