5V wifi relay module

Hello Arduino fans.

As always I come here for guidance and rarely disappointed :)

I have purchased this WIFI relay module

To be noticed that this is not the model with jumpers and MC on relay board. This is simply an ESP8266 with a relay board.

Can someone confirm that I can use this module as is without me having to alter or use jumpers on this unit. I am expecting a separate esp8266 programmer shortly.

Can someone provide me with a sample arduino script that I can use please or can I use espeasy?

Thank you.

Which unit ? there are two listed. on with yellow riser pins for the ESP, the other with black riser.

you have to purchase the ESP-01 separately you have to program the ESP-01, which, I belive you can do with your UNO/NANO, etc that has the USB chip on it.

but the yellow header board has no jumpers, so it would be safe to say you do not have to set any.

you can use any software to program the ESP8266 that, well, can program the EXP8266, LUA, Arduino. etc

code snippet would need to be based on whatever your choice of programmer is.

It is the one with the yellow riser pin.

code snippet would need to be based on whatever your choice of programmer is.

This is simple relay board, so all I want is to be able via WIFI web request or MQTT request to turn on or off. Just wondering what code snippet to use however will try using esp8266 code sample and adapt it to control the relay.