Hi guys - I need a sketch. Offering to Paypal if that is ok with the forum.
You guys are familiar with “continuum robots”… Mine has 3 segments, each with X and Y movement = 6 channels. There’s a construction photo below.
The goal is to loop short, random movement functions so it has an unpredictable life of its own. Slowly, like a tree branch swaying. It would run all day on exhibition for weeks at a time.
- 6 Creative Werks 110lb. actuators with potentiometer feedback.
- 3 L298 H-bridges that are melting and I need to upgrade.
- Mega 2560.
- Grove base shield and 3 joysticks for testing movement.
The sketch I need would include:
- A reset function to center all actuators.
- Proportional easing so movements are not sudden.
- Run all 6 channels simultaneously.
- A fail-safe to call the reset function if (paramexceeded).
For example, a single channel would move back and forth at (rand) speed, for ((rand)duration || (rand)distance - whatever you think is best).
Working together, I can see lots of back of forth for optimization and tweaking, and more than happy to pay for that as well…