64x64 Matrix problem

So I have this 64x64 RGB LED Matrix which was working totally fine, but now some of the LEDs are not working, and I have no idea what could be wrong… Any idea?
Thanks…

Any idea?

Nope.

Post a schematic. Post your code. Which LEDs? The same ones all the time or random? Any temporal pattern to the ones that are out?

There is a LEDs and Multiplexing section to the forum. You may want to have this thread moved there. Use the Report to Moderator button to request that it be moved. Do not start a new thread there.

12288 LEDs, hmmm, cheap ones? Out of that many hardly surprising if a few fail, almost inevitable. I'd be more surprised if none of them failed.

It is most unlikely to be a code fault since you have not changed the code.

If LEDs have failed, it is most likely hat LEDs have failed - as you not infrequently see on roadside signs.

If however there is a pattern, such as a line or block of failed LEDs, then it is more likely the drive electronics.

So unless you properly describe the situation - logically with a photograph, we quite obviously cannot say more. :roll_eyes:

"So I have this 64x64 RGB LED Matrix..."

Right. . .

Is it not actually a 64 LED (8 x 8) matrix?

Is it not actually a 64 LED (8 x 8) matrix?

You may be correct, but I much prefer the idea of a 64 x 64 matrix :slight_smile:

We may never know. :roll_eyes:

Or perhaps just have to wait until next weekend. :grinning: