7" tft touch lcd module wiring configuration problem with mega 2560

hi all

I want to connect a 7" tft lcd module to mega 2560 but I know nothing about wiring configuration and the usage of module pins . please help me in wiring .

the photo of module and mega 2560 is attached. the module is using ssd1963 as driver and xpt2046 for touch.

thank in advance

You need to buy an Adapter shield that matches your 17x2 female LCD header and the Mega2560 18x2 female header. Every logic signal must be converted from 5V to 3.3V. You probably need an external supply for the big LED backlight.

Life is much simpler with a Due clone. Not much more expensive than a Mega2560. It runs with 3.3V logic and a lot faster.

David.

david_prentice:
You need to buy an Adapter shield that matches your 17x2 female LCD header and the Mega2560 18x2 female header. Every logic signal must be converted from 5V to 3.3V. You probably need an external supply for the big LED backlight.

Life is much simpler with a Due clone. Not much more expensive than a Mega2560. It runs with 3.3V logic and a lot faster.

David.

thank you David. Yes I have bought the external supply. is there any way not to use shield?
and please give me the link of a shop for shield