:99:1: error: expected initializer before 'switch' Error

Hi I get such error compiling, which mean, that there is not closed sentense by ; but I check it and semicolons are everywhere. I already break my my mind why this error compiling can be? Or just my syntax improperly writed?

My actions already made - I remove all ; one by one and change it to new ; - get same error compiling. Then I rewrite code (was IF, and i changed it to Switch Case) - get same error compiling. And the error compiling dissapeared, if I remove new piece of code, in spite of I don't add any semicolons (;) to code.

The piece of code which I must remove to get error free compile, is below. Of coarce it's not full text, but when it commented, all the rest are compile well.

/*
//-----------correction1 of direction movement it will checked each cycle, and void
void corr () // check if pressed some buttonrect moving direction in case vehicle not find obstakle accidentally
           if (incomingByte() = x )  {
                                        st();
                                        delay(1000);
                                        }
            if (incomingByte() = f )  
                                      {
                                      lf();
                                      rf();
                                      delay(1000);
                                      }                            
  else{ Serial.println(incomingByte);// say what you got:

}

//-----------end of correction
*/;

//-----------correction2 of direction movement it will checked each cycle, and void
void corr () // check if pressed some buttonrect moving direction in case vehicle not find obstakle accidentally
switch (incomingByte) {
  case x:
    Serial.println(incomingByte); 
    Serial.println("stop");// say what you got:// say what you got:   // statements
    break;
  case f:
    Serial.println(incomingByte);
    Serial.println("forward");// say what you got:
    break;
  default: 
    Serial.println(incomingByte);// say what you got:
}

I already breack my mind, what is improperly in it syntax?

will be apologise for any Idea. Thanks.

void corr () {
incomingByte() = x

I'm guessing you really want "=="

thanks, it really works now, I was break my mind the second day!