9v 2.2A external power for uno and servo NEED HELP

Hi, I'm new to arduino and my knowledge in electronic component is really basic. I'll try to write the more infos i can on my project, my question will be about powering:

This is my setup:

• Uno Board r3 (maybe a nano for the final assembling)
  • Servo Motor (a big one) RDS3109mg
  • 433mz receiver (to receive a wireless command for the servo)
  • some push button (to manually command the servo)

Right now for my testing, my uno board is connected via USB and the servo/433mhz receiver are powered via a breadboard adapter 9v 1000ma. It work ok. (uno and breadboard grounded together). If I connect the uno board with the breadboard 9v adapter by the Vin pin, the uno reset itself when activating the servo, not enough power.

I'm ready to move to the next stage to make my PCB. I need help on how powering all my stuff.

I would have prefer battery pack so i don't need to hide wire but my concern is about the life time of the battery. (it is an automatic blind closing system so servo will open and close the blind a lot of time).

I red a lot of topic telling it is better to have 1amp by servo (project will have two servo in the future).

MY MAJOR QUESTION IS: Can I plug a 9v 2.2a (2200ma) adapter directly in the Uno board? Is there any amp limit for the board ?

If I can, do you think there is enough amp to plug the servo directly on the 5v pin without any lack of power for the board causing it's own reset?

Thank a lot in advance for those who will be able to help me

MY MAJOR QUESTION IS: Can I plug a 9v 2.2a (2200ma) adapter directly in the Uno board? Is there any amp limit for the board ?

You should be able to connect the 9v battery to the uno external power barrel jack. You should not power servo from the arduino as its power capacity is limited. If the servo is a 6v servo, get a UBEC from ebay to power it from the 9v battery.

wico2002:
Can I plug a 9v 2.2a (2200ma) adapter directly in the Uno board? Is there any amp limit for the board ?

A power supply doesn't force its current on the device, the device draws what it needs. The 2200mA is the maximum that the adapter can supply; it doesn't mean it will supply it.

It's a pity that (from what I've seen anyway) servo data doesn't include its current. It would probably be worthwhile hooking an ammeter up and measuring the current, then you'll know what you need to supply. But whatever that is, you don't want to supply it from the Arduino 5V, as zk said.