a comuninational problem

how does one communicate his arduino project, to a program one has written on his PC or MAC

i wish for my arduno to send the values that it may or may not find to my PC or MAC in such a way a program that i have previously written can read the said value which my arduino may or may not find and sort the data into a visual collection of the wits, that i like to call a line graph

i my self can program in a little thing called the visuals of basics

would this help me at all in my quest of IC to computer comunicationz

You been drinking again?

i my self can program in a little thing called the visuals of basics

Isn't it called Visual Basic?

how does one communicate his arduino project, to a program one has written on his PC or MAC

Serial - http://arduino.cc/en/Reference/Serial

With this you can send stuff from the arduino over usb to your computer, you just need a program to listen to what comes through the serial port.

i wish for my arduno to send the values that it may or may not find

It will always find something, otherwise it wouldn't have anything to send. Even if you don't attach anything to the specific pin, it will just float.

would this help me at all in my quest of IC to computer comunicationz

What would help, was if you could write in another way, had to read it multiple times, and still not 100% sure that I reply to what you actually asked for. ;)

comuninational problem

Man...I stepped in thinking this was something of national / communal importance! ;D

i wish for my arduno to send the values that it may or may not find to my PC or MAC in such a way a program that i have previously written can read the said value which my arduino may or may not find and sort the data into a visual collection of the wits, that i like to call a line graph

Actually I have been drinking but it hasn't helped, I still don't understand.

Rob

Actually I have been drinking but it hasn't helped, I still don't understand.

Life is too short to waste it on drunken mutterings.

Korman

It reads like a parody of someone posting in English as a second language with a poor understanding of what they want. Every third post then ::)

i wish for my arduno to send the values that it may or may not find to my PC or MAC in such a way a program that i have previously written can read the said value which my arduino may or may not find

Schrodinger's serial data.