a control for my heater

Beautiful good day,

I'm trying to create a control for my heater with the help of an Arduiono Pro.

But I do not have much experience with it yet, someone is here who can help me with my plans

Driv3r:
Beautiful good day,

I’m trying to create a control for my heater with the help of an Arduiono Pro.

But I do not have much experience with it yet, someone is here who can help me with my plans

Welcome to the Arduino forum!

Please describe your plans and the heater and the Arduino you intend to use. What you have written gives us not a single clue about your plans.

Paul

@Paul... I’m. glad you got in first and asked so nicely.

Hi
I have installed a heater in my car, but I do not have the right control for it.

I would like with the Arduino now that when a sufficient cooling water temperature is reached, the fan is switched on in the car.
and if the heater is turned off, it should again for a few seconds to run to get the remaining exhaust from the heat.

Currently I switch on the heating with a radio remote control and off, after switching off I turn it on again for a few seconds and then again out of the should now make the Aduino.

I ordered this: Pro Micro module with ATmega32U4, Arduino Leonardo board similar, 5V, 16MHz

How do you plan to measure the temperature of the coolant?

Here it goes on I unfortunately only to seed noticed that there is also a German speaking forum.
I hope you continue with Thx