A few days ago I built a car with a children's motor

A week ago I was able to finish assembling the car with engine for my cousin, it was very interesting.
Adapting a motorcycle engine to a go-kart with a is a project that, although complicated, can be achieved with simple hand tools and a good plan. It is a good idea to prevent young children from playing a motorcycle on a go-kart with the engine, simply because they could easily hurt themselves. For responsible adults, however, emotion is intoxicating. Choose in principle a small motorcycle engine of 250 cubic centimeters to 500 cubic centimeters of a single cylinder, or a two-cylinder engine in parallel that are easy to get in local motorcycle scrap yards, usually with the transmission that is included in the purchase price. More powerful engines, such as V-parallels, are too powerful for this, since they require additional structural support and the construction of a cage.

is there a reason or Arduino related part to your post ?

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum. It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future. Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.