1) When the number "B10101010", or "0xaa" is shifted out LSBFIRST to a 74HC595 8-bit shift register, pin Q7's state is: a) LOW (connected to GND) b) completely unconnected
2) What is the state of pin Q7' of the 74HC595 when the same number is shifted out?
3) True or false: you can access the characters of a String by treating it as an array like this: String a = "lol"; char b = a; in Arduino.
4) Can you print this to the Serial Monitor: 鐵路華工紀念碑 ?
5) What is the ASCII number of this character: 鐵
6) How does pin Q7' relate to pin Q7?
7) Name the short lead of an LED.
8) Name the long lead of an LED.
9) Direct current flows from: a) From ground up to V+ b) From V+ to ground c) Any way it wants
A correct answer is worth 10 points. A wrong answer is worth 1 point. An indirect answer is worth 2 points. An unanswered question is worth 0 points.
Who will win?
Note: more questions can be posted before day of answer release without notice. Answers will be released on 2012/05/20.