A few questions.

I have a few questions about this board:

1. Does the servo library disable the PWM in any pins?
  2. How much current can the +5V pin supply?
  3. Do the accelerometer/gyroscope and BLE take pins?
  4. How much is the actual maximum current per pin?

If you know anything about these questions, please answer :).

edsa ;).

1. No. The 101 Servo library does use Timer 1, but PWM is independently controlled inside the microcontroller and doesn't need Timer 1 to work.

2. 1A, using a TPS62153. U10 on the schematic (pdf): https://www.arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/Arduino101-REV4Schematic.pdf

3. No, the IMU and BLE do not consume Arduino pins. They're connected inside the Curie to pins that are not exposed as Arduino pins.

4. 4mA or 20mA, depending on where in the spec page you read. This ought to be clarified... Arduino Official Store | Boards Shields Kits Accessories

bxxd:

1. No. The 101 Servo library does use Timer 1, but PWM is independently controlled inside the microcontroller and doesn't need Timer 1 to work.

2. 1A, using a TPS62153. U10 on the schematic (pdf): https://www.arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/Arduino101-REV4Schematic.pdf

3. No, the IMU and BLE do not consume Arduino pins. They're connected inside the Curie to pins that are not exposed as Arduino pins.

4. 4mA or 20mA, depending on where in the spec page you read. This ought to be clarified... Arduino Official Store | Boards Shields Kits Accessories

Thanks!

I thought it could disable PWM as it did in other arduinos. Why does that happen in the other arduinos then?

I didn't see the schematic neither.

Thank you so much,
edsa ;).

I thought it could disable PWM as it did in other arduinos. Why does that happen in the other arduinos then?

Other Arduinos (specifically the AVR-based ones, perhaps others) use the same timer resource for PWM and the Servo library. The microcontroller in the 101 has dedicated PWM hardware resources that don't conflict with the timer.

bxxd:
4) 4mA or 20mA, depending on where in the spec page you read. This ought to be clarified... Arduino Official Store | Boards Shields Kits Accessories

20 mA

facchinm:
The 4mA limit was extracted from a prerelease version of the Curie datasheet, and of course didn't consider the final board design.
Using LSF0108 doesn't increase the output current (due to its pass transistor nature) but the final revision of the chip is able to output 20mA from one single pin, so I'm updating the documentation accordingly.