A good colour graphical LCD display?

Hello everyone and thank you in advance.

I was looking for a cheap and big GLCD display, at least 320 by 440 pixels wide. It should be available in India, as I live there, either at www.flipkart.com or www.amazon.in. It should also be easy top interface with the Arduino Yun's Linux processor.
Basically I want to make a [mini] computer that runs the Arduino IDE, and can program a board. So I need a good display for it.

Also, I presume that with the Arduino IDE installed on the Linux processor, it should be able to program any Arduino through the RX and TX pins on the Yun. Am I wrong? Or do I have to do something else? What hardware does the Arduino IDE use?
I want the computer to have the capability to make calls (GSM), connect to the Internet (Ethernet) and communicate via Bluetooth.
I want the ability to download anything onto the Linux processor that gives a "VALID", and the main abilityu to program any Arduino through a USB port on the computer. Any help?

Also, I presume that with the Arduino IDE installed on the Linux processor, it should be able to program any Arduino through the RX and TX pins on the Yun. Am I wrong? Or do I have to do something else? What hardware does the Arduino IDE use?

and the main abilityu to program any Arduino through a USB port on the computer. Any help?

To my knowledge, (which is somewhat limited , being relatively new to arduinos ) any Arduino can be programmed through
USB (some require an FTDI adaptor at the uC end but at the HOST end it's all USB).

I want the computer to have the capability to make calls (GSM),

connect to the Internet (Ethernet)

and communicate via Bluetooth.

http://arduinobasics.blogspot.com/2013/01/arduino-basics-bluetooth-tutorial.html

I want the computer to have the capability

The Yún distinguishes itself from other Arduino boards in that it can communicate with the Linux distribution onboard, offering a powerful networked computer with the ease of Arduino. In addition to Linux commands like cURL, you can write your own shell and python scripts for robust interactions.

I want the ability to download anything onto the Linux processor that gives a "VALID", and the main abilityu to program any Arduino through a USB port on the computer. Any help?

Can someone else address this last item ?
I think the OP needs to clarify the criteria for such downloads to take place. It almost sounds like he is implying
"Autonomously", but not sure ..

I was looking for a cheap and big GLCD display, at least 320 by 440 pixels wide.

The title of your post is about choosing and locating a display . Aside from a couple of vendor links pertaining to that
EVERYTHING ELSE in your post is NOT related to FINDING a display.
I think you need to step back and think about what you are posting.
You cannot LUMP EVERYTHING TOGETHER in one "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" post.
What you have outlined in your original post should probably be devided into at least half a dozen different
posts in different topic areas of the forum.
Can someone else please comment on this ?
Maybe you should read this:

Questions about component availability in Indian I'd post in the Indian section.
Questions about the Yun I'd post in the Yun section.
GSM? Networking and protocols.

And so on.

An LCD display like this? I dont know if you can get these cheaper, still a good price I think

AWOL: You were right, I am very sorry. Please accept my sincere apologies.