A problem on my car project

Hello guys, i have a little problem on my project.

As you can see on the screen, I got some code problem if u can help I would be glad.

Well, do what the error message tells you to.

I see it but how can I declare it ?

As you can see on the screen

Actually I can't read that easily on my mobile.

Perhaps you could post the message as text?

#include <MotorShieldR3.h>
char command = ‘S’;
char precedenteCommand = ‘A’;
int velocity = 0;
int voiture ;

void setup() {
// put your setup code;: here, to run once:
Serial.begin(9600);

if(Serial.available()>0)
{
precedenteCommand = command ;
command = Serial.read() ;

}
}

void loop()
{

if(Serial.available() > 0)
{
precedenteCommand = command ;
command = Serial.read();

if(command!=precedenteCommand)
{
switch(command){
case ‘F’:
voiture.Forward_2W(255,255);
break;

case ‘B’:
voiture.Back_2W(0,0);
break;

case ‘R’
voiture.Left_2W();
break;

case ‘L’
voiture.Right_2W();
break;

case ‘G’
voiture.ForwardLeft_2W();
break;

case ‘I’
voiture.ForwardRight_2W();
break;

case ‘H’
voiture.BackLeft_2W();
break;

case ‘J’
voiture.BackRight_2W();
break;

case ‘S’
voiture.Stopped_2W();
break;
}
}
}
}

I just want to know how we tell that’s arduino is car in my project.

Please don’t post screenshots of text. That is very unhelpful. When you encounter an error you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar in the Arduino IDE “Copy error messages” (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button. In a message here, click the code tags button (</> on the forum toolbar) and then paste the error.

If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.

Please always do an Auto Format (Tools > Auto Format in the Arduino IDE or Ctrl + B in the Arduino Web Editor) on your code before posting it. This will make it easier for you to spot bugs and make it easier for us to read.

Please use code tags when you post code or warning/error messages. To do this, click the </> button on the forum toolbar, then paste the text you want to be in the code tags. Finally, move the cursor out of the code tags before adding any additional text you don’t want to be in the code tags. If your browser doesn’t show the posting toolbar, then you can manually add the code tags like this:
[code]``[color=blue]// your code is here[/color]``[/code]

The reason for doing this is that, without code tags, the forum software can interpret parts of your code as markup, leading to confusion, wasted time, and a reduced chance for you to get help with your problem. This will also make it easier for us to read your code and to copy it to the IDE or editor.

Using code tags and other important information is explained in the “How to use this forum” post. Please read it.

Arduino : 1.8.7 (Mac OS X), Carte : "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

/Users/eleve/Desktop/arduino_beraud_ferrando/arduino_beraud_ferrando.ino: In function 'void loop()':
arduino_beraud_ferrando:39:19: error: request for member 'Forward_2W' in 'voiture', which is of non-class type 'const int'
           voiture.Forward_2W(255, 255);
                   ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:43:19: error: request for member 'Back_2W' in 'voiture', which is of non-class type 'const int'
           voiture.Back_2W(0, 0);
                   ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:47:13: error: expected ':' before 'voiture'
             voiture.Left_2W();
             ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:47:21: error: request for member 'Left_2W' in 'voiture', which is of non-class type 'const int'
             voiture.Left_2W();
                     ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:51:13: error: expected ':' before 'voiture'
             voiture.Right_2W();
             ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:51:21: error: request for member 'Right_2W' in 'voiture', which is of non-class type 'const int'
             voiture.Right_2W();
                     ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:55:13: error: expected ':' before 'voiture'
             ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:55:21: error: request for member 'ForwardLeft_2W' in 'voiture', which is of non-class type 'const int'
                     ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:59:13: error: expected ':' before 'voiture'
             ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:59:21: error: request for member 'ForwardRight_2W' in 'voiture', which is of non-class type 'const int'
                     ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:63:13: error: expected ':' before 'voiture'
             voiture.BackLeft_2W();
             ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:63:21: error: request for member 'BackLeft_2W' in 'voiture', which is of non-class type 'const int'
             voiture.BackLeft_2W();
                     ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:67:13: error: expected ':' before 'voiture'
             voiture.BackRight_2W();
             ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:67:21: error: request for member 'BackRight_2W' in 'voiture', which is of non-class type 'const int'
             voiture.BackRight_2W();
                     ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:71:13: error: expected ':' before 'voiture'
             voiture.Stopped_2W();
             ^
arduino_beraud_ferrando:71:21: error: request for member 'Stopped_2W' in 'voiture', which is of non-class type 'const int'
             voiture.Stopped_2W();
                     ^
exit status 1
request for member 'Forward_2W' in 'voiture', which is of non-class type 'const int'

Ce rapport pourrait être plus détaillé avec
l'option "Afficher les résultats détaillés de la compilation"
activée dans Fichier -> Préférences.