A Sensor with a 34V, using it on arduino

Hey falks,

as my userame sugest, I'm an absolute beginner. I have a sensor which has a voltage of 34VDC. I want connect it on arduino. Does anyone have a suggestion ? Maybe using this here:

Pr-Thank-You :smiley:

Even an absolute beginner should be able to identify the sensor with a voltage of 34 VDC and provide a link to it's specifications where you got the 34 volts.

Paul

Paul_KD7HB:
Even an absolute beginner should be able to identify the sensor with a voltage of 34 VDC and provide a link to it's specifications where you got the 34 volts.

Paul

Specifications for a Voltage regulator ?? Come on man!! Who is the beginner here, I or you ? Even a dump person knows, what a VOLTAGE REGULATOR is.. You need a datasheet for regulating a voltage ?

absoltue_beginner:
Specifications for a Voltage regulator ?? Come on man!! Who is the beginner here, I or you ? Even a dump person knows, what a VOLTAGE REGULATOR is.. You need a datasheet for regulating a voltage ?

Okay, know I understand what you are meaning :smiley: you nead a datasheet for the 34VDC Sensor. You are right, there has to be a datasheet. Unfortunately, I have no datasheet. It is a simple light sensor like this:

it is not the same.

Here's the data sheet. Google is your friend.

Please confirm that the data sheet matches your sensor!

I see the output of the sensor is actually a relay contact closure. I see no mention of 34 volts anywhere. Can you explain your sensor a bit more?

Paul