A serious conflict I believe and do not know how to fix it

I have been trying to upload a sketch done by another for a Wall-E robot. He already has a pre-packaged package for the software. My issue comes in that I am using an OSEPP Uno R3 plus with i2c header as well as a OSEPP Motor servo shield. The motor shield uses adafruit pwm servo driver as does the PCA9685 servo board. Somewhere along the way is removes the library for the 9685 or the motor shield and will not compile when I verify the code. This is the error I get
Arduino: 1.8.10 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Uno"

Multiple libraries were found for "AFMotor.h"
Used: C:\Users\Mike\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_Motor_Shield_library
Multiple libraries were found for "Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.h"
Used: C:\Users\Mike\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library
Multiple libraries were found for "Wire.h"
Used: C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.8.2\libraries\Wire
Adafruit_MS_PWMServoDriver.cpp:18:10: error: Adafruit_MS_PWMServoDriver.h: No such file or directory

#include <Adafruit_MS_PWMServoDriver.h>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Adafruit_MS_PWMServoDriver.h: No such file or directory

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I have attached the .ino file as well. A message I received from the creator told me I needed to include the AFMotor lib in line 24 as well as change the init class on line 74 and 75 and update set speed at line 538 and 539. Help solving this issue would be greatly appreciated. I know enough to get myself into troubles here but not how to fix it.

wall-e.ino (20.7 KB)

well you need to install the Adafruit_MS_PWMServoDriver library as the compiler can't find it apparently...

Error pointing to a #include line, with the error being no such file or directory, naming the library in question, means that you do not have that library installed.

If you think you installed it, you installed it incorrectly. Either use library manager, or download + extract, rename folder to the name of the library (make sure that there isn't a folder of that name, inside a folder of that name, containing the library - some programs/methods of extracting archives do that), and place that folder in the Libraries folder of your sketchbook (typically (documents)/Arduino/Libraries)

eg, for a library named SomeLibrary, you'd want:

(documents)/Arduino/Libraries/SomeLibrary, which would contain library.properties, keywords.txt, maybe some other documentation, and an src folder containing the actual code (ie, SomeLibrary.h, SomeLibrary.cpp, and possibly other files), and likely an examples folder with example sketches.

Not:
(documents)/Arduino/Libraries/SomeLibrary/SomeLibrary

Nor:
(documents)/Arduino/Libraries/SomeLibrary-master (because you downloaded it from github)