This is a light implementation of vector class to use in arduino.
a quick readme explains how to use the class on github.
else, it is
pag::vector<my_type> my_var = pag::vector<my_type>(/*size*/);
the main methods are :
- operator (const and non const ref)
- size(), indicating the number of item contained
- resize (returns false if fails)
- .begin() and .end(), to use like a light iterator system.
- I made the choice not to use push_back and such, because I didn’t want to take responsibility for allocating to much resources automatically
Feel free to use and alter it, under the use licence of course (GPL).