a very noob question pardon me Re: Viewing HTML from HEX with uint8_t

I want to Build website hosted in a micro controller how can i convert my html code to view via a wifi board, ive seen HEX with uint8_t but i dont know to where do i start? I am new to have interest to Arduino programming and a lot i need to understand so pardon me please :).
Any guidance 'much appreciated.

Try searching the forum for Arduino web server, depending on which Arduino you’re using, there are a myriad of examples.

I’ve asked the mods to push this over to Project Guidance - welcome to the party!

Thread moved as requested.

lastchancename:
Try searching the forum for Arduino web server, depending on which Arduino you’re using, there are a myriad of examples.

I’ve asked the mods to push this over to Project Guidance - welcome to the party!

noted @lastchancename and thank you for a warm welcome!

I can't quite make out your description of what you are trying to do here, but you said "WiFi" which points you away from Arduino and to an ESP8266 or ESP32 system.

However, if there is any sophistication in your Web server, a Pi Zero W is probably more appropriate.

Paul__B:
I can't quite make out your description of what you are trying to do here, but you said "WiFi" which points you away from Arduino and to an ESP8266 or ESP32 system.

However, if there is any sophistication in your Web server, a Pi Zero W is probably more appropriate.

Im using ESP8266, my objective is to create a HID that will help system admin automate tasks (eg. backup,update/upgrade servers ) but can be controlled via wifi, similar to a ducky script.

to Mods, sorry to pleased again, is it possible to move this thread to Programming Questions instead?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.