About 24L01, how can I transmit 32 bytes data each time?

I can transmit int or unsigned long data, but now I want to transmit a large data and it's 32 bytes long. How to write the codes?
NEEEEEED YOUR HELP! =( =( =( =( =(

but now I want to transmit a large data and it's 32 bytes long. How to write the codes?

Why can't you
write the data
in smaller chunks?

How's the data stored? In a bigArray[32]?
That would be easy, just loop thru the array.

24L01 is a memory chip?

Something else?

CrossRoads:
How's the data stored? In a bigArray[32]?
That would be easy, just loop thru the array.

24L01 is a memory chip?
http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en/integrated-circuits-ics/memory/2556980?k=24l01
Something else?

loop thru the array, is that means the data will be sent byte by byte, a byte is a package but not 32 bytes?

PaulS:

but now I want to transmit a large data and it's 32 bytes long. How to write the codes?

Why can't you
write the data
in smaller chunks?

Actually, the 32-bytes-data is made up of 16 2-bytes-data.

Why can't you send 2 17 byte packets, then, with the 17th byte defining the order of the packets?

PaulS:

Why can't you send 2 17 byte packets, then, with the 17th byte defining the order of the packets?

I don't quite understand what you mean.

Put your data in a struct and send the struct.

This video explains a working example in detail (starting about the 4 minute mark)

If you need to send 20 pounds of food to a friend, and the post office tells you that the maximum you can send is 10 pounds per package, are you going to stand there and piss and moan? Or are you going to repackage the food into 2 10 pound boxes, and send 2 packages? Might you write package 1 of 2 on one of them, and write package 2 of 2 on the other? Might you also send a note telling your friend to open package 1 first?

PaulS:

If you need to send 20 pounds of food to a friend, and the post office tells you that the maximum you can send is 10 pounds per package, are you going to stand there and piss and moan? Or are you going to repackage the food into 2 10 pound boxes, and send 2 packages? Might you write package 1 of 2 on one of them, and write package 2 of 2 on the other? Might you also send a note telling your friend to open package 1 first?

No No, you did not catch what I said. The maximum data the 24L01 can transmit each time is 32 bytes. What I wanna do is to package 16 2-byte-data to a bag then send the bag.

iforce2d:
Put your data in a struct and send the struct.

This video explains a working example in detail (starting about the 4 minute mark)
Arduino RC transmitter project - YouTube

THANK YOU BRO! I will try it!