About a self-running hexapod - Please Help!

Hello, i am making a hexapod, but im new to arduino. How do i do so my hexapod can run on a receiver without the arduino board is connected to the pc? Cuz when u plug the arduino out of the pc its stopping? Plz help.

-Adam

Why is the Arduino plugged into the the pc? If it's just for power then you need batteries.

Cuz when u plug the arduino out of the pc its stopping?

Is that a question or a statement?

If it is a question, only you have any idea of what is powering the Arduino when it is not connected to the PC, so asking us the question is pointless.

If it is a statement, that is NOT the correct punctuation mark.

You quietly dont understand my question.

When u are programming a arduino-board, the arduino cable is in the computer, i then click upload.

If i plug the cable out of the computer, the arduino powers off.

So if i put power in the arduino-board, will the arduino i have programmed still work like i programmed it?

Its not a statement xD

You quietly dont understand my question.

Not me. I noisily didn't understand your question.

So if i put power in the arduino-board, will the arduino i have programmed still work like i programmed it?

Of course not. If you upload the blink sketch, and power the Arduino with a battery, the hexapod will go a hula dance.

Quietly, of course.

The sketch is persistent in flash memory. Apply power, the sketch starts to run.

u should win a comedy oscar :D:D:D

5 karma added to u :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Next time write you and because instead of u and cuz. No one, absolutely no one prefer to read u and cuz.