About compilation errors occurring in Optiboot Minicore

Hello everyone.
Please leave me a question.
ArduinoIDE_Ver.1.88 (WindowsStore1.8.19.0)
Optiboot Minicore Ver. 2.0.1

If you compile without writing anything in setup and loop, the following error will occur.
This error also occurs when writing a normal code.
Could you tell me the cause? Could you tell me?

Arduino:1.8.8 (Windows Store 1.8.19.0) (Windows 10), ボード:"ATmega328, No, 328P / 328PA, 1.8v, Disabled (default), 8 MHz internal"

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware -hardware C:\Users\yoshi\Documents\ArduinoData\packages -hardware D:\OneDrive\Arduino_sketch\hardware -tools C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\yoshi\Documents\ArduinoData\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries -libraries D:\OneDrive\Arduino_sketch\libraries -fqbn=MiniCore:avr:328:bootloader=false,variant=modelP,BOD=1v8,LTO=Os,clock=8MHz_internal -ide-version=10808 -build-path C:\Users\yoshi\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_308726 -warnings=all -build-cache C:\Users\yoshi\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_191747 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -verbose C:\Users\yoshi\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_504636\sketch_feb17a.ino
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware -hardware C:\Users\yoshi\Documents\ArduinoData\packages -hardware D:\OneDrive\Arduino_sketch\hardware -tools C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\yoshi\Documents\ArduinoData\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries -libraries D:\OneDrive\Arduino_sketch\libraries -fqbn=MiniCore:avr:328:bootloader=false,variant=modelP,BOD=1v8,LTO=Os,clock=8MHz_internal -ide-version=10808 -build-path C:\Users\yoshi\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_308726 -warnings=all -build-cache C:\Users\yoshi\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_191747 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -verbose C:\Users\yoshi\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_504636\sketch_feb17a.ino
Using board '328' from platform in folder: D:\OneDrive\Arduino_sketch\hardware\MiniCore\avr
Using core 'MCUdude_corefiles' from platform in folder: D:\OneDrive\Arduino_sketch\hardware\MiniCore\avr
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\\Program Files\\WindowsApps\\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10808 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATmega328 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR "-ID:\\OneDrive\\Arduino_sketch\\hardware\\MiniCore\\avr\\cores\\MCUdude_corefiles" "-ID:\\OneDrive\\Arduino_sketch\\hardware\\MiniCore\\avr\\variants\\standard" "C:\\Users\\yoshi\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_308726\\sketch\\sketch_feb17a.ino.cpp" -o nul
C:\Users\yoshi\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_308726\sketch\sketch_feb17a.ino.cpp:1:21: fatal error: Arduino.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
ボードATmega328に対するコンパイル時にエラーが発生しました。

Does the file D:\OneDrive\Arduino_sketch\hardware\MiniCore\avr\cores\MCUdude_corefiles\Arduino.h exist?

Were the problems with compiling things located on OneDrive fixed?

In the past there were problems with that.

The common OneDrive issue was resolved in Arduino 1.8.6:

There might be other issues with putting the sketchbook folder in OneDrive, but I don't remember seeing any reports of this and I'd think that would be fairly common. OneDrive certainly jumped out at me as a possible culprit, but I thought it best to start with the sanity check of seeing if that file is in fact missing.