Ac transistor?

Is there a transistor i can use like the tip120 that can control the flow of AC power?

A TRIAC, or TRIode for Alternating Current is an electronic component approximately equivalent to that of transistor for AC.

But to control AC best use Solid state relay it controlled by a low voltage signal which is isolated optically from the load.