AccelStepper library problem

Hello guys, did anyone using AccelStepper with 28byj-48 stepper motor + ULN2003 to move a stepper motor? The ULN2003 and motor have no response. Here is my code.

#include <AccelStepper.h>

AccelStepper stepper(AccelStepper::HALF4WIRE, 8,9,10,11);

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  stepper.setMaxSpeed(1000);
  stepper.setAcceleration(50.0);
  stepper.setSpeed(50);
  stepper.moveTo(4096);// put your setup code here, to run once:

}

void loop() 
{
  if(stepper.distanceToGo() == 0)
  {
    stepper.moveTo(-stepper.currentPosition());
    stepper.run();
  }// put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

}

Any problem? I can't figure it out.

stepper.run() is the central method that moves the stepper. It needs to be called often and on a frequent basis. Each time it is called, it will determine if it is time to take another step. If the time has come, depending on your accel and maxspeed settingds, it will take a step.

The way you have structured your logic, stepper.run() will get called exactly once.

I have a feeling that you are playing with the bounce example. Examine it again and check the differences between it and your code.
(hint.... check all braces)

darrob:
stepper.run() is the central method that moves the stepper. It needs to be called often and on a frequent basis. Each time it is called, it will determine if it is time to take another step. If the time has come, depending on your accel and maxspeed settingds, it will take a step.

The way you have structured your logic, stepper.run() will get called exactly once.

I have a feeling that you are playing with the bounce example. Examine it again and check the differences between it and your code.
(hint.... check all braces)

I dunno what is happening, my ULN2003 didn't have any response when I uploaded my code but the example codes is working just fine >.<

Oops darob, not sure what is happening, it seems the ULN2003 is working now. >.< sorry for any inconvenience caused