Access ESP8266 over 4G LTE network

Hi to everybody. I built a domotic system with ESP8266/Arduino modules (to turn on/off lights ad for PIR alarm) for my summer home. The problem is that I use a 4G LTE SIM Internet connection and I can't access my ESP8266/Arduino as the provider (TIM) do not allow PORT MAPPING using the SIM. Ho can I connect to my system (maybe P2P connection using an external server?).

Thanks

Your question is very hard to understand, but it sounds like your ISP isnt allocating you a public IP address, and instead is giving you a private IP address using NAT. This is not uncommon for Wireless based Internet access. If this is the case, there isnt any easy way to run a Server on your internal Network, as its not accessible from outside. Your only simple solution is to ask your ISP for a public IP address. The only other solution which is difficult to implement is to use UDP hole punching, but this requires both custom software at your end , and a 3rd party Server outside your network.

see Blynk service or other cloud based iot service

mauried: Your question is very hard to understand, but it sounds like your ISP isnt allocating you a public IP address, and instead is giving you a private IP address using NAT. This is not uncommon for Wireless based Internet access. If this is the case, there isnt any easy way to run a Server on your internal Network, as its not accessible from outside. Your only simple solution is to ask your ISP for a public IP address. The only other solution which is difficult to implement is to use UDP hole punching, but this requires both custom software at your end , and a 3rd party Server outside your network.

Thankyou for your reply. Yes the problem is that my ISP isnt allocating to me a public IP address, and instead is giving a private IP address using NAT. I understand that the chance is to use a cloud service like eWelink (Sonoff) or Blynk. Thanks again for you reply

Juraj: see Blynk service or other cloud based iot service

Thankyou for your reply.

As posted before, I understand that "the problem is that my ISP isn't allocating to me a public IP address" so the chance is to use a cloud service like eWelink (Sonoff) or Blynk.

Do Home Assitant provide external IoT cloud service (I know it can be used ad IoT Server installed on my own server but it would be inaccessible from outsite the ISP network).

Bye

OP,

Let me offer you an alternative: Get a raspberry pi. Connect ESP8266 to it via usb, not wifi. Download teamviewer raspberry pi edition and install it. Once installed and connected to online server, it will give you access from anywhere in the world to your pi. You use teamviewer on your PC at your regular home and connect to your pi in your summer house. You probably have some web service written up on ESP8266 for lights but it might not be too hard to rewrite them to work via the serial port.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will try with Raspberry+ESP8266 soon. In the meanwhile I solved the problem with Arduino+Ethernet Shield and Blynk (I made my own Blynk App). Now I'm able to control my summer house's relays over the internet.