Access to the content of Sd card on tft touch screen with arduino due from PC

Hello,

I have the following problem. I'm using an arduino due Arduino Due | Arduino Official Store with 2.8" tft touch shield for arduino with resistive touch screen 2.8 TFT Touch Shield for Arduino with Resistive Touch Screen : ID 1651 : $34.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits and an Sd card. The Sd card is insert on the tft touch screen. The tft touch screen is clipped to the arduino due. The whole is linked to PC from USB.

I can create .csv file on SD card. For example I have file.csv created. My goal when I create file.csv on Sd card is to access the content of the file from the PC (computer) like a thumb drive. When a thumb drive is insert to PC, an icon appears on device and drive, we can double-click on and access for example on a file .txt and double-click on the file .txt and access to the content and we can modify the same content and save them. My goal is that, but using the arduino due like an intermediate between the tft touch screen with Sd card and PC. Furthermore I want to use the natif drivers implemented on PC and doesn't create a new one like a USB driver. FInally this should work on Windows, Mac OS and Linux.

At this moment I can view from PC on Windows, the arduino due like a USB device but the PC can't interact with and say device not recognize. None icon on device and drive appears.

Can anyone help me on this ?

Thanks for the answer.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.