Accessing Arduino Uno from a Web Page on the same host ....

Good day,

I was hoping someone within this Forum may be able to help with an idea or two ....

I have a business system build on ASPX Web Pages in Visual Studio 2013. I have a button on one of these pages and with that button I would like to execute the Arduino code which is on the same pc.

This business system will always only access my Arduino Uno on the same pc as the business system itself.

Any ideas of where I can have a look on how to do this ?

Regards

Mmmm, ok, maybe I should rephrase my question. For some reason I had a tough time expressing myself.

My question should go like this. When I am in Visual Studio 2013, how do I call or how do I execute or how do I run the code that I compiled in the .ino file of Arduino. Do i just write to the COM port and then the code will execute ?

with that button I would like to execute the Arduino code which is on the same pc.

Wrong. The Arduino code is on the Arduino.

how do I call or how do I execute or how do I run the code that I compiled in the .ino file of Arduino.

You don't. That code starts running as soon as the Arduino is powered up.

Do i just write to the COM port and then the code will execute ?

No. The code starts running as soon as the Arduino is powered up/reset. The code MIGHT read from the serial port, and it MIGHT do something based on what it read from the serial port. Or, it might not. It's impossible to tell, since you didn't post any code.