accessing web page with arduino Uno WiFi board

Hi,

I recently got a arduino uno WiFi board.

I don't know it what I would like to do is possible or not... I tried looking online but I could not really understand how to proceed.

So here is what I would like to do:

If you have an example on how to do that or some references/pointers I can look at to do that it would be much appreciated

what did you try?

Uno WiFi & WiFi Link community documentation

J-M-L:
what did you try?

Have not tried anything specific... as I said still not understanding how to proceed as I could not find a clear example to follow

Juraj:
Uno WiFi & WiFi Link community documentation

I had already checked out that link... did not really understand how to apply it to what I want to do :((

sherzaad:
I had already checked out that link... did not really understand how to apply it to what I want to do :((

So where to start? Blink example works?

You have the Uno WiFi with the factory firmware? Configure it. Then install "Arduino Uno WiFi Dev Ed Library" and look at the RestClient example.

For really working Uno WiFi you need to change the firmware.

Juraj:
So where to start? Blink example works?

You have the Uno WiFi with the factory firmware? Configure it. Then install “Arduino Uno WiFi Dev Ed Library” and look at the RestClient example.

For really working Uno WiFi you need to change the firmware.

ok. I get that part and can do that… but it does not answer what I want to do in my original post.

Is it possible to extract data from a webpage and print it out to serial monitor with arduino. If yes, an example would really be handy…

sherzaad:
Is it possible to extract data from a webpage and print it out to serial monitor with arduino. If yes, an example would really be handy....

I think it is not possible with factory firmware.

With WiFi Link firmware and library here is the example

Juraj:
I think it is not possible with factory firmware.

With WiFi Link firmware and library here is the example

That example is just what I needed to get started. Thanks Juraj!