Acquiring Analog signal and transmitting it through Bluetooth module HC-05

Hello all,
I have designed a DIY project to acquire ECG signal now i have to transmit it through Bluetooth module HC-05. I have connected the analog output of my DIY ECG model to the A0 of analog input of my arduino R3 development board. I have connected the bluetooth module HC-05 correctly now i am cofused how the analog signal be converted to digital for the transmission through HC-05 as I am not much familiar with the arduino coding. Please help me out here.

now i have to transmit it through Bluetooth module HC-05

Not a chance in hell. The HC-05 is a Serial device. You can't "transmit an analog signal" to the Serial Monitor, or any other serial device.

You can transmit data ABOUT the analog signal...

I am using arduino uno r3 for operating 5v relay channel via bluetooth model hc05 controlled by andriod .I have used various programs compile and checked then upload but in result when system connected relays donot work with hc05.Hc 05 is connected its light blinking property changed it means it is al right.Please somebody help me to sort out.
\

azer_ahmed:
I am using arduino uno r3 for operating 5v relay channel via bluetooth model hc05 controlled by andriod .I have used various programs compile and checked then upload but in result when system connected relays donot work with hc05.Hc 05 is connected its light blinking property changed it means it is al right.Please somebody help me to sort out.
\

Your post has no relation to the original question.

Your post is lacking details regarding which components you use and how everything is wired. Please provide details (e.g. are you using a relay board or just a relay?) and a wiring diagram how everything is connected.

Your post is lacking code so we can check if there are possible problems with that.