Actual game controller layouts and ideas

So I have many layout ideas and can improve, I need the community in helping develop the actual code and how to wire up my ideas in Arduino because I see a few forums on code but no physical construct on controller design, so here's hopefully a few inspiring ideas that are a little bit unusual

Please display your image(s) in your post so we can see it(them) without downloading it(them). See this Simple Image Guide

...R

please visit the post again I uploaded pictures of my controller idea

If you are asking how to construct things like in your images then I can't help - beyond the idea of designing the parts with a CAD program and printing them on a 3D printer.

If you have a physical model and are asking how to connect it to an Arduino then give us a diagram showing all the connections from your device.

...R

I have no physical model just sketches fyi...for now

PortiaFsub:
I have no physical model just sketches fyi...for now

So what exactly do you need help with?

...R

coding, and Arduino wiring, I will upload a basic flow chart expressing menu control and funtionality

I can't figure what you want wiring help for if you don't have a physical plan with a set of switches.

In principle switches are simple. Connect the switch between an Arduino I/O pin and GND so that it connects the pin to GND when the switch is pressed. Then try this simple program

byte switchPin = 7;
byte switchState;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Serial.println("Starting");
  pinMode(switchPin, INPUT_PULLUP);
}

void loop() {
   switchState = digitalRead(switchPin);
   Serial.println(switchState);
   delay(300); // just to slow things down for the demo
}