Actuonix Micro linear actuators

So, I started off hooking up a Actuonix Micro Linear Actuator to arduino uno.And powered the Actuator with external supply of ~5.5 V DC and 400 mA current. and the signal wire to the PWM pin on Arduino. The goal was simple and easy. It was to move the actuator lineally to a particular position and return. It did work and went on till a point where it abruptly stopped moving and there was no current being consumed. The insides are good and nothing seems to have burnt off or damaged. Please help me.

So, I started off hooking up a Actuonix Micro Linear Actuator to arduino uno.And powered the Actuator with external supply of ~5.5 V DC and 400 mA current. and the signal wire to the PWM pin on Arduino. The goal was simple and easy. It was to move the actuator lineally to a particular position and return. It did work and went on till a point where it abruptly stopped moving and there was no current being consumed. The insides are good and nothing seems to have burnt off or damaged. Please help me.

I see 5 different models on the web page, do we have to guess which one you have? I’ll just try a wild guess and say you are trying to use PWM where you should be using the servo library. Good luck.
https://www.actuonix.com/

Which exact actuator are you using? What is the stall (starting) current of the actuator motor? Can you post a data sheet? 400mA does not sound like much for a motor. Is the power supply still alive (disconnect and test)? How is the actuator connected to the Arduino? Schematic please, textual descriptions of circuits are very prone to misunderstanding.

@ipranavkompally, do not cross-post. Threads merged.