Adafruit metro m0/itsy bitsy m0 bootloader dump?

Would someone be kind enough to dump the first 0x0 to 0x1FFF bytes from either of those for me please? or a full dump and I'll use a hex editor to strip the bootloader.

I am using a bare Samd21G18-Au without a crystal and these boards have the same chip (without a crystal). I want a dump as I can't find a suitable bootloader that contains the USB driver part (where you can then drag files that flash after address 0x2000).

I know it's a pain, but I've been looking on the net for a couple of days and can't find any bin files that contain these chip dumps.

I tried using a dump from a trinket m0 - but that contains a different samd chip so is unusable for my needs, and I don't want to fork out for another board that i'm not going to use.

Thanks.

The source code is here GitHub - adafruit/uf2-samdx1: MSC bootloader (based on UF2) for SAMD21
You really shouldn't be building your own "bare" SAMD21 board without being able to build the bootloader from source... (not to mention the questionable legal issues surrounding using some other vendor's USB VID.)

westfw:
The source code is here GitHub - adafruit/uf2-samdx1: MSC bootloader (based on UF2) for SAMD21
You really shouldn't be building your own "bare" SAMD21 board without being able to build the bootloader from source... (not to mention the questionable legal issues surrounding using some other vendor's USB VID.)

Thanks for the link, I know how to build from the source code, but I couldn't find it - just the source on adafruits git and those boards weren't in it. Thanks for posting the link though, I'll build the bootloader tonight.