Adafruit Trinket Programming, help!

Hello! I am not really much of a programmer so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Okay so I have the Adafruit Trinket 5V, and I want to program it to control a continuous servo. I originally planned on connecting the GND, power, and signal cables from the servo, right to the Trinket. But when I do that then power on the device, the servo starts to spin in one direction at max speed. I have no idea on how to control the positioning of the servo, from the board.

I got the IDE to setup, as I loaded the example “blink” onto the board. The signal cable is connected to pin3, power connected to 5v, and GND to GND.

My goal of this project is to program the board so that the servo turns a specific angle, every certain period of time. This will serve as a fish feeder.

Feel free to ask anything of me! I will be active until i am finished with the project

Welcome to the forums. You can start by posting your code so we can possibly see what might be the issue. Please read the sticky post at the top of the forum about how to do that properly with code tags. It makes it easier for people to help you.

It would also help to know how you are powering this with a simple schematic.