Adafruit_GFX getCursorX() and getCursorY() functions

I need some help to access the Adafruit_GFX getCursorX() and getCursorY() functions. Probably it means transform that functions from private to public but I do not know exactly what changes should be done on library to do that… I really do not underestand why that functions are not accessible since they are very usefull, is not it ?

Although the function prototypes are in the .h file for the library they do not appear to have been implemented in the corresponding .cpp file

UKHeliBob:
Although the function prototypes are in the .h file for the library they do not appear to have been implemented in the corresponding .cpp file

They aren't in the version i have, though the variables int16_t cursor_x, cursor_y;do exist, anyway you can add the prototypes in the .h file if you want, and in the .cpp file add functions like this one

int16_t Adafruit_GFX::getCursorX(void)  {
  return cursor_x;
}

I always rename the whole library and move it to the personal library folder (within the sketch folder) so as to prevent fiddling with a library that is used within someone else's sketch and to prevent 'my' library to be overwritten when updating the IDE