Adapting Arudino sketch to read PIXY2 input

Hi Guys,
wondering if anyone can help here. I’m building a Hexapod that can hopefully respond to inputs from a PIXY2 cam. The code that I’m following is based on the original PIXY cam not the PIXY2. Try as I might to alter the code to work with the PIXY2, I’m failing!
I have identified the sketch that needs adapting (see below for original PIXY1 sketch). Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks loads.
Matt.

PixyProgramHeightWidth.ino (673 Bytes)

More members will see your code if posted properly. Read the how get the most out of this forum sticky to see how to properly post code. Remove useless white space and format the code with the IDE autoformat tool (crtl-t or Tools, Auto Format) before posting code in code tags.

I'm failing!

That gives us precious little to go on. Unless you are willing to wait for someone that knows all about PIXY and knows your hardware, you will need to tell us in better detail what is wrong. Does your code compile? If so, what does your code actually do? How does that differ from what you want?

Are you using the right library(s)? This page seems to have the library for Pixy2 (with examples).

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.