ADC 2 channels simultaneously ?@ Arduino DUE

Hi there I would like to use 2 ADC ports simultaneous. Do I have to use a special keyword to let my Due that my data shall be read in a simultaneous way ? If it dosent work would you please tell me if my included code will work correcty to get the data from two ports using my Arduino due ADC ? Thanks in advance

float volt= 3.3/1024; // 3.3 volt / 2^10= 1024 for 10 bit resolution

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
  analogReadResolution(10); // Max 12 Bit for Arduino due
  float sensorValue_1 = analogRead(A0);// my first sensorvalue
    float sensorValue_2 = analogRead(A1);// my second sensorvalue

float voltage_1 = sensorValue_1 * volt;
   float voltage_2 = sensorValue_2 * volt;
  Serial.println ("Voltage Sensor__1"voltage_1);
  Serial.println ("Voltage Sensor__2"voltage_2);
  delay(500) ;

}

Do I have to use a special keyword to let my Due that my data shall be read in a simultaneous way ?

There is only one ADC channel in the Due so you can't read them both simultaneously. There is seldom any need to anyway.

analogReadResolution(10); // Max 12 Bit for Arduino due

Put that in setup not in the loop function.

You are free to add your own sample/hold circuitry before the Due to achieve synchronous sampling.
But why? Is this some high end phase-detector?

Funday I could debug auto analog audio. Now I can record two channels audio with decent quallty. It's recording is play able with lantop,but built in dac plays only one channel. I need help to play that audio in stereo mode. Can any one help in this regard. I use standard auto analog audio sd recording from github from arduino ide. Thanks in advance for any help. If any one need to know I will send the debug . My email is sishudalwinder8@gmail.com. Thanks