ADC

Hello,

Can anyone tell me, if its basically possible to drive an 8 channel simultaneously adc with an aduino due board over SPI?
I think of aspects like time jitter and processing speed of the due...

Thank you for your assessment!

Can anyone tell me, if its basically possible to drive an 8 channel simultaneously adc

Some of those words apparently are in the wrong order.

It is possible to drive an 8 channel ADC. Driving all 8 channels simultaneously is a different story. While you can get output on all 8 channels at the same time, there WILL be a period of time required to push the data for each channel to the ADC.

Sorry for my english..

There will bei eight parallel adc, so there is no time delay... for parallel sampling the communication bus (spi) must have a higher speed then the sampling rate.
However the question is, if the controller (programmed in Arduino IDE) can handle the data fast enough.
If the programm is too slow (execution time), there will be too much time delay....

Greeetz

However the question is, if the controller (programmed in Arduino IDE) can handle the data fast enough.

The answer is yes / no.

Who can tell?

It all depends on what your sample rate is. Why are you keeping this a secret?

Sorry..
I think about serveral adc at the moment... but I think the maximal sample rate will be 1 MSPS

but I think the maximal sample rate will be 1 MSPS

So that would be a no then.