Adding authorization to automation code

Hi I am quite new to arduino programming so i would like some help adding authorization to my home automation code. I would like to combine the authorization code to my home control code. Can anyone help me?

basic_authorization.ino (3.87 KB)

Home_Control.ino (27.9 KB)

You didn't mention what type of authorization you are considering. I am assuming you want to use something like a Password. If so, you might get an idea of how it can be done from the following link:

JaBa:
You didn't mention what type of authorization you are considering. I am assuming you want to use something like a Password. If so, you might get an idea of how it can be done from the following link:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-door-lock-with-password/

Acctually he did, since the skeetch name is basic autorization and it has nothing to do with the link you suggested.

atj1600:
Hi I am quite new to arduino programming so i would like some help adding authorization to my home automation code. I would like to combine the authorization code to my home control code. Can anyone help me?

I was going to direct you to a Basic Authentication thread, but the code you have is pretty straight forward and seens good and simple enough to learn. You should first understand it before trying to merge things up.

A good starting point is how basic authentication works.