Adjustable power by arduino itself.

Hello is there any kind of controller that would be controlled by arduino and could adjust the output of the power?

What i meant is in the picture below:

laisut:
Hello is there any kind of controller that would be controlled by arduino and could adjust the output of the power?

What i meant is in the picture below:

What you are describing is:
Digital Programmable Regulator

Ray

Thank you very much!

Well i have no clue what product do I need. I search for an input voltage min [any] max [16 and more], And output current should be around 0.3A. But i cant find any products like this? Is this the only company
that sells these kind of products, can i find someting similar on EBAY or AMAZON?

P.S.What "max phase" means?

You see. I am making drone and i want to programmically regulate the spin of my motors therefore i need to regulate the suply voltage.

I have not tinkered with motor control in years, but there is a problem with the approach you are suggesting. When the DC power supply reduces its voltage the motor will back drive the supply (it will regenerate the spining power into its supply rails) and that will cause big problems at the programmable upstream reservoir (it is not able to send that power back to its battery pack). The motor needs to be connected directly (but decoupled) to the battery pack so the power can flow both directions. You may want to read up on BLDC motors and control circuits, they are the magic that allows power flow to wash back and forth between a battery and a spinney thing.

(chandler voice) can these replies BE any more off base? you dont use a variable dc power supply to control motors.

motor control, be it brushed or brushless, is accomplished via pwm with an rc "ESC" (electronic speed control). they use servo type signals and cost $3-$4 ready to go. arduino based "FLIGHT CONTOLLERS" with built-in gyro/accel are the brains and available in $5-$10 range. plug-and-play devices with no need to get involved with electronics or programming (unless you want to).

its possible to start with a uno or mega and separate "IMU" but will be a long road and end up costing a lot more. hobby drone autonomous operation w/o direct human control via rc radio is a fantasy and rarely ends well. also illegal almost everywhere.

its hard to tell if the recent flurry of clueless multicopter/uav posts are serious inquiries from search challenged newborns or just lonely individuals seeking human contact on a forum. for real interest in the subject google and ebay are the key to true happiness.

ps. who keeps hitting that karma button? when i find out... well... lets just say it wont be pretty.

Ha, I just watched a show on Netflix about dishonesty and found out that one of the tricks used to drum up some business is to create controversy in places like this. I wonder if this is one of those cases.

YEAH! very annoying even on this very website. i think we need to start weeding out those with products or services linked or otherwise pushed in every post. specially when it has nothing to do with the topic. after all this aint indigogo or kickstarter!

BTW did i "stick it to the man" yet? huh? yes? no? did i?

You need to get some free learnin in ya before ya goes and spend more of your mom's money.
Read up on electronic speed controllers.

john1993:
YEAH! i think we need to start weeding out those with products or services linked or otherwise pushed in every post.

hey ron, I WAS ONLY KIDDING! imo links in avatar or end of post are not a problem at all. i think its fine for enterprising hobbyists and developers to let people know what might be of interest. probably should have sprinkled in a few more emoticons or "emolies" or whatever kids call them these days (get off my lawn!).

what can be mildly annoying is putting up separate posts with full screen hi-res photos and extensive details that have little or nothing to do with the topic. some popular personalities here particularly guilty and i think we know what im talking about. lol

even then its not the end of the world and kind of funny.

back to regularly scheduled program (or "sketch" as some misguided souls like to call it).

@John none the less I am questioning if it is the right place, it is so easy to see what others do and then just think hmmm well they are doing it so why can't ... or should I not do it... thanks for the wake-up.

i suspect if it really went too far then forum police would step in. i dont sell any products but do run a design/qa/qc/procurement service business. if it werent for weeks or months backlog i would consider doing it myself like so many others here. havent managed to catch up in many years and no sign of letting up yet so not likely.

i think it is a good idea to let people know if you have cool gadgets available. however big photos or splash screens can be a problem for those of us with phone internet.