adjustable sliding led !

Hello, I am looking for a ready code to review, I want to make a 1 meter long led strip that can be adjusted to the right and left. Can you give me code for this?
I want to be able to adjust the brightness of the led and change its speed with a poransiometer.
I'll use 60 led neopixel

Thank you :slight_smile:

If you are not interested in writing code, please post in the "Gigs and Collaborations" forum.

aarg:
If you are not interested in writing code, please post in the "Gigs and Collaborations" forum.

sorry :frowning:

This part of the forum is where people ask for help when they have problems with the project they are working on. Have a look at the guide to posting on the forum at the top of every section. In general, here, you post your schematics, your attempt at code and then explain what you want to do and why you think your current setup isn’t achieving it.

In gigs and collaborations you can simply ask for code to do x and find out if someone will do it for you and what their price is.

I.e
Here: DIY with support
There: contract someone else to do it

Mind you, it would also help to explain just what you mean. I can''t really figure out what "adjusted to the right and left" actually means. :roll_eyes:

If you install the FastLED library, there are many examples that you can try out and get you going.