ADS1292R GUI Error

So I've been using the ADS1292R (Here), and I seem to be on the verge of getting it to work. However, the readings I get seem to start strong (I get 15 breaths per minute, a good average), but it seems to immediately cut out and flatline. I am using the example code provided with the link, but I think it may be the contributing issue. However, I'm not sure and I admit that I don't fully know how to solve it. Does anyone have any experience with this shield? Or have any ideas to fix it?

Or have any ideas to fix it?

All I see is a bunch of hand-waving. No code, no serial output, nothing that would be even remotely useful.

To fix it, get someone else to type for you, and put your hands in your pockets, while telling them what to type.

PaulS:
All I see is a bunch of hand-waving.

More like heavy breathing :slight_smile:

...R

PaulS:
All I see is a bunch of hand-waving. No code, no serial output, nothing that would be even remotely useful.

To fix it, get someone else to type for you, and put your hands in your pockets, while telling them what to type.

As stated, I’ve been using the example code provided. It can be found at this link:https://github.com/Protocentral/ADS1292rShield_Breakout
However, I am afraid i dont fully understand what is meant by serial port. I wont pretend to be fully versed in Arduino. I am extremely fresh to it, and am stuck with a deadline for this project. Patience would be extremely appreciated.

cej1701:
It can be found at this link:GitHub - Protocentral/ADS1292rShield_Breakout

Does the board you have look like the one in the picture in the link ?

If so I don't see how it can be directly connected to an Arduino Uno.

...R

If so I don’t see how it can be directly connected to an Arduino Uno.

The board in your picture has a MISO pin, and MOSI pin, a SCK pin, and a CS pins - all the makings of an SPI interface.

I have an Elegoo Mega 2560, not an UNO. The shield does not resemble the one in the Github link, it is instead the one in the Protocentral link in OP. Again, apologies for lack of proper information, but I do appreciate the patience.

cej1701:
I have an Elegoo Mega 2560, not an UNO. The shield does not resemble the one in the Github link, it is instead the one in the Protocentral link in OP. Again, apologies for lack of proper information, but I do appreciate the patience.

Post a picture of the board you do have with the pinouts clearly labeled.

...R

https://dochub.com/jarvicol000/Oe5y52/20190306-082015-jpg?dt=8T_8EHfpuZjv7zATK17A
Do you also need a picture of the shield?

Please make your image visible here. See this Simple Image Upload Guide

…R