advice for powering and connecting

Hello,
Firstly, I’m a newbie to Arduino and I have a project to do with Arduino.
Since I am asking simply things I will be glad to any help
I have maze solving robot, I bought 4 ultrasonic sensors of type HC-SR04 and 4wheel robot.
My questions!

1. how to connect the ultrasonic in the way they don't interfere with each other?
  2. do I need 2 batteries one for the (4wheel robot and Arduino ) and another one battery to the 4 ultrasonic sensors?
    Thank you.
  1. how to connect the ultrasonic in the way they don't interfere with each other?

You can't. They all "shout" at the same frequency.

To add - although note that I haven't used that sensor...

I would look into 'multiplexing them at a frequency lower than the longest ping-return period.
Then you could round-robin the sensors fairly quickly to get a modest spatial resolution.

If I'm off-track here (excuse the pun) - AWOL's answer is the most likely without some significant effort to avoid spillover between the separate sensors.

JumperIQ:

You trigger them at least 29 milliseconds apart. The NewPing library has examples for 3 and 15 sensors.

JumperIQ:
2) do I need 2 batteries one for the (4wheel robot and Arduino ) and another one battery to the 4 ultrasonic sensors?

You should be able to power the sensors from the Arduino UNO. They don't draw much current.