Advice on Offline and online home automation ?

Hello guys
I just created my first home automation which is web based but I was think of making it both online and offline. As I know I had to make my arduino act as web server which is accessible from other network also. But I don't know where to start ?
Guys your suggestion is more appreciated as this is my college project .

Thanks in advance

Honestly, I can't figure out what you're asking or how the project you have is different from the one you want to make.

Please describe what you have now, what you want to do and how it's different, and also what you mean by "offline" and "online" - those are colloquial, not technical terms.

As I know I had to make my arduino act as web server which is accessible from other network also. But I don't know where to start ?

I assume you just want to program a network-connected Arduino to send out commands to your existing home automation system?

And when you say "offline", you want the Arduino to automatically send commands under timer-control with no user input?

That shouldn't be difficult if you already designed & programmed the Web-based home automation system and you already understand the commands and know the IP address, etc.

....If you've already made a web-based home automation system, an offline project sounds simpler to me.

Then, you might want to add a real time clock module, and maybe an LCD and some switches if you need to program the automation sequences manually without a computer or other "device".

DVDdoug:
I assume you just want to program a network-connected Arduino to send out commands to your existing home automation system?

And when you say "offline", you want the Arduino to automatically send commands under timer-control with no user input?

That shouldn't be difficult if you already designed & programmed the Web-based home automation system and you already understand the commands and know the IP address, etc.

....If you've already made a web-based home automation system, an offline project sounds simpler to me.

Then, you might want to add a real time clock module, and maybe an LCD and some switches if you need to program the automation sequences manually without a computer or other "device".

No by offline I mean my web which control relay is hosted in arduino server so now what I want is to control them offline when I am connected with local Wi-Fi and by online I want to access the same web from internet
I will post my sketch and web html codes soon when I will reach home

I already hosted my web in arduino but I dunno how am I going to control my relay so going to post my sketch when I will reach home