I am learning to use the Arduino and hoping to make an RFID user system. I have been working on a little of the code (mainly looking at examples). Looking to know if there are any tutorials that would be useful for completing this project.
Here are the stages I see:
1) Make the RFID scanner print data (done using example code)
2) Make the Screen work in prototype mode (done using example code)
3) Make screen and RFID sensor run side by side (done mixing code of above 2)
4) Get data from card and store as variable (not working)
5) Compare data from card with variable (not done)
4) Store data in the EPROM (for users of cards) (not done)
5) Print out which user card is assigned to.
6) Store details of access history in EPROM.
7) Install ethernet sheild ( not done)
8) Export access details online as JSON (not done)
I will post the code causing issues in another thread but just wanted to know if there are any specific tutorials that my be best to follow related to this project.
Note: I'm new to Arduino but have years of coding experience in PHP and other OOP languages (yes I consider PHP OOP!). So don't need to learn too much about arrays and operators and things like that just specific Arduino "Quirks" if there are some.