Aeroquad Project

I recently got myself an Aeroquad quadcopter and I want to run it using my Arduino Due. I was able to download the code (there is a lot) for the quad from the site(Loading...). After downloading the code and trying to upload it I got an EEPROM.h file error and after looking for a while I found that the way to fix that problem was to download E24C1024.h and .ccp files then replace the #include EEPROM.h with #include E24C1024.h instead. Now however I get an error that reads like this "Arduino: 1.6.1 (Windows 7), Board: “Arduino Due (Programming Port)”
WARNING: library Robot Control claims to run on [avr] architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on [sam] architecture(s).
In file included from AeroQuad.ino:55:0:
C:\Users\Ben Hay\Documents\Arduino\libraries\E24C1024/E24C1024.h:47:24: fatal error: WConstants.h: No such file or directory
#include <WConstants.h>

• ^*
    compilation terminated.
    Error compiling.
  • This report would have more information with*
  • “Show verbose output during compilation”*
  • enabled in File > Preferences.*
    "

and I’m kind of at a loss. Anyone have some experience with Aeroquad?

I googled "E24C1024.h" and all I could find was a library that was made in late 2009, there were no Arduino Due at that time so it's just not compatible with it.

On the website that you link to, there isn't a single word about using the code on a Arduino Due, it was made for the AVR architecture. Your main issue will be to rewrite the code, or find another code, so that it is compatible with your Due...

I can't help you with this, you should post in the Due subforum, you will get more help, from people who know what they are talking about. ;)

The easier option would be to switch from the Due to one of the AVR micros like the Mega or the Uno.