After I fix trouble with mirrored screen I get inverted touch...

I am making modification to original sketch to work with MCUFRIEND screen, this project is a thermostat with some set point, so the screen is used to set the temperature and humidity. I managed to fix an initial problem of mirrored display by using tft.SetRotation(2) . But because I am using TouchScreen, now I get inverted touch! I would think that the solution is to Map () my touch but I don’t know or change the calibration. I kind of tried that, but no success, I am not sure where I should change the calibration. I don’t get error messages but it continues inverted all the time. Any better way to get rid of mirrored screen without inverting touchscreen???

TWORKinvertedNumber.ino (16.8 KB)

@Cyrille,

Your INO file is confused. You do not use MCUFRIEND_kbv include or MCUFRIEND_kbv object.

Adafruit_TFTLCD tft(LCD_CS, LCD_CD, LCD_WR, LCD_RD, LCD_RESET);
TouchScreen_kbv ts(XP, YP, XM, YM, 200);   //re-initialised after diagnose
TSPoint_kbv tp;

If you want to port a working example from another library, please give a link to the original working code.

I can show you how to adapt it for your ILI9486 320x480 display and MCUFRIEND_kbv.

If you post the Touchscreen_Calibr_native.ino report, I can show you how to map the Touchscreen to your PORTRAIT_REV or LANDSCAPE application.

David.