AI project needing lots of memory and Arduino help.

So I'm going to code my Artificial Intelligence and put it in a spider robot.

But:

1. It's gonna be saving every image it sees. A few KB on Arduinos won't do.........

2. Please specify a model that has actual moving legs (but without hard-wired preinstalled actions like move/avoid walls/ect, mine will learn it all on its own), camera, accelometor, and good if has feelers/hears/speaker too.

3. Will it provide a pop up on my pc to get each name & all 0s&1s of each saved image? - I need the 1s&0s/names of each image that gets saved to be sent to a function in the code.

4. If I have to learn anything besides c++, where is it? I don't have to learn a lot more besides c++ do I? And will it all be in 1 place?

Here is the perfect walker for you, and boy could it use some smarts.

I think this one needs the smarts even more.

As you can see from the above video, you need to make sure you have servos appropriate for the legs.

Here's a relatively inexpensive hexapod.

If you want a larger robot, you could start with one of these frames which are widely available on ebay.

The servos will likely be the main expense but I wouldn't trust ebay servos.

I posted a bill of materials to my hexapod here.

I think it would make a good base for an AI robot.

I think it looks smart already.

.............but I still need answers to my opening post...........................................

You will have to learn C/C++ and it won't all be in one place.

I'm done dat...And in question4 I meant do I have to unencrypte its language or does it say how to use its variables?

I'm trying to figure out what you're asking.

ADVANCESSSS:
So I'm going to code my Artificial Intelligence and put it in a spider robot.

But:

1. It's gonna be saving every image it sees. A few KB on Arduinos won't do.........

So far, no questions.

ADVANCESSSS:
2) Please specify a model that has actual moving legs (but without hard-wired preinstalled actions like move/avoid walls/ect, mine will learn it all on its own),

That's not really a question. It's more of a request, to which I believe I responded.

ADVANCESSSS:
camera, accelometor, and good if has feelers/hears/speaker too.

I'm under the impression the above is how you plan to get your robot to learn on it's own. It's not really a question, is it?

ADVANCESSSS:
3) Will it provide a pop up on my pc to get each name & all 0s&1s of each saved image?

There's a question mark but I'm unsure what the question is. I'm guessing you're asking about PC software? I'd think this would be written by you as part of the AI program.

ADVANCESSSS:

• I need the 1s&0s/names of each image that gets saved to be sent to a function in the code.

It sounds like you want a bitmap in order to process it with some sort of function. I suppose this has more to do with what kind of camera is used. This will depend heavily on what sort of resolution you want and what sort of processing power you have.

ADVANCESSSS:
4) If I have to learn anything besides c++, where is it?

If you have to learn more than C++, it's probably available on the internet.

ADVANCESSSS:
I don't have to learn a lot more besides c++ do I?

That's another big "it depends". What sort of controller will you use?

ADVANCESSSS:
And will it all be in 1 place?

It's unlikely everything you'll need to learn will be in one place.

These are very odd questions for someone "going to code my Artificial Intelligence and put it in a spider robot."

It might be a good idea to get a robot walking a bit before trying to give it artificial intelligence. I've seen many people try to make walking robots who have been very surprised by how challenging it is.

My save-actions-by-triggers & ect techniques are VERY robust and promising, a human robot will learn the walk actions yes. But first, spider robot to crawl, I know exactly why it will learn crawl actions and learn to turn around when it sees walls and then stop the square shaped path it's doing and deviate off crawling the house! Want me to explain? It'll be painless and simple!

-Well, I gotta get the spider robot soon and get meh code in it, so, yes I asked for one that has GBs of memory bro - isn't KBs a huge laugh if mines saving many images come on come on.

-Has question2's legs/speaker/hears/camera I stated see them at end plus start of this question, the ( ) in middle was a note.

-Question3 I'm saying, as each image is recorded&saved, I didn't have acces to their NAMES in the code BEFOREHAND so how are they(each image frame) or all millions of 0s&1s going to be sent to a IF-Function and check if matches the special-image!? Plus I need a Function to get some of the image's 0&1s and send em to motors.

-If I get the Arduino spider, will I be able to write my c++ code and replace the " " with the variables for motors orrrrrr will I have to learn all this stuff not just from it's manual? Is is simple&clean, or mad? Can I buy it today and stick it in and learn 4 variable calls, or is it a dark ribbed cave?

ADVANCESSSS:
-Well, I gotta get the spider robot soon and get meh code in it, so, yes I asked for one that has GBs of memory bro - isn't KBs a huge laugh if mines saving many images come on come on.

Am I correct to think you already have working AI code and you are just asking where you can buy a ready-made spider robot with lots of memory and a high speed CPU that you can run it on?

If so, I think you have come to the wrong place. This Forum is generally concerned with code that will work within the scope of a 16MHz MCU with 2k of SRAM.

...R

is it a dark ribbed cave?

Yes.

But ARDUINO experts that have put code into ARDUINOS should be here at the forum guiding this sub-forum called ARDUINO Guidance and telling me either there is a ARDUINO with enough memory for saving all it's images or that for some funny reason ARDUINOS aren't the one I even want to think about since you need much more memory.

You haven't TOLD us what ITS IMAGES are, or HOW much MEMORY you need.

Well, a Due has a fair amount of RAM, and an SD card could provide more storage.
How much storage does your research indicate that you need?

How about a Yun?

It'll be on for say many hours and saving every single image.

And how big is an image?
(You are allowed to do some of the arithmetic for yourself)

The images's size will probably be something human-terms-normal not much much smaller right I don't want to have it smaller than your pc screen in your eyes's vision. (see your screen in your vision, not smaller than dat lol!).

Quit the hand-waving, you're just wasting time

Hm hm ? ? ??????????? I'm being serious, I told you how many it'll be saving and the size I'll pick will probably be between human or pc size.

You’re just spouting gibberish.
Human or PC size?
Utter nonsense.

I'll pick will probably be between human or pc size.

That means absolutely nothing. We need numbers, x pixels by y pixels.

ADVANCESSSS:
But ARDUINO experts that have put code into ARDUINOS should be here at the forum guiding this sub-forum called ARDUINO Guidance and telling me either there is a ARDUINO with enough memory for saving all it's images or that for some funny reason ARDUINOS aren't the one I even want to think about since you need much more memory.

Go away the Arduino is not for you. There is nothing you can do with it.
You have no ability to describe what you want to do in terms that any engineer can understand, even if you did then there is no Arduino, that can do this job.