Algorithms

I need full process involved in PSO, Ant, and Bees algorithm(not mathematic solution or program, I need the movement of swarm ). Please anyone explain it.

Does google not work today?
Or wikipedia?

They work good. But I cant get exactly what I wanted and I need more help with it.

Googling "swarm behavior" led me to this article, which details the authors' algorithm.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "algorithm(not mathematic solution or program" cause that's what an algorithm is.

1. Does all the robots move together or separately?
  2. If together, does all follow the first robot? and so on....

ramyar:

1. Does all the robots move together or separately?
  2. If together, does all follow the first robot? and so on…

Read the article. Skip all the hardware part, the swarm algorithm starts in the middle.

Thanks. Do PSO and Ant algorithm too work the same way. I don’t known much about these algorithms.

I'm not sure if this is what you want, but awhile back I wrote a program that demonstrates Langton's ant on a TFT. By increasing the number of simultaneous 'vants' (virtual ants), it did look pretty realistic, as they were all traveling in random directions. I would give you the code, other than I wrote it for an mbed device, so it will need to be ported to Arduino. Here is the wikipedia link. Again, I'm not sure if this is useful for you, but I found it pretty interesting.

I think Processing has some swarm simulations as examples.