Alternative way to connect a standard servo motor

I currently have an Arduino due and I was wondering if there was an easier way to connect my standard servo to the board. Most of the wiring options i see online involve individually connecting a wire from the servo connector to its corresponding pin on the arduino. If you search up arduino servo wiring on google images you'll see what I mean. The only viable pins the I see on the arduino that can connect straight to the servo connector are ICSP and SPI but I don't know how to use them. What I'm asking is can I plug in the the servo connector into ICSP/SPI or do I have to wire them individually.

Side note: I'm new to using the arduino so please forgive me if the terms I use are incorrect.

Yes you're correct. I do have the female servo connector. But instead of using a male-male jumper wire to go from servo pin to arduino pin, I was wondering if I could control the servo by plugging my (female) servo connector into the (male) ICSP/SPI pin on the arduino

Alright, thanks a lot for the help. Ill look into what you said

Oh makes sense because I was looking at a pinout diagram for the due and I could not see any relation between the SPI pins and pins 11, 12 and 13.

UnoWatt:
I don't know about the ICSP but the SPI pins are electrically identical to 11, 12 and 13 so you could use them.

No they are not, we are talking about the Due, which is very different. Its also 3.3V logic so not able
to drive servos without level shifting.

Based on Mark’s observation, unless you need the due, maybe consider using a Uno or a 5 volt clone, which will solve several problems and be quite straight forward.

What does a 5 volt clone do? And can I use it with my Due?

No, I meant use a board that runs on 5 volts so you don't need to worry about level shifting. If you need the Due for some other reason, you may be stuck with 3.3 volts. Then you will also need to use the regular pin sockets.

True, teeny bit very ambiguous if you don't know the context.