Am I powering them right? (LEDS,Constant Current)

Problem: Am I powering these LEDS best way as I can?
What Im making: Two sided red strobe light using an ATmega328P chip from an Arduino uno and basic blink code.

I have looked in to so many how to videos but never could find a clear answer when it comes to powering more than one string of LEDs with a constant current driver. I like to know am I doing it right or is there something better I could do to power these leds and make them blink with the Arduino without killing it.

Notes:
The LEDs are them cheap 1w Ebay ones (red 2.2v 350mA)
Power supply is a lead acid 12v 5AH
Using an Arduino to blink the LEDs (at no point the LEDS will be on longer than 2 seconds)
R2,R4 are found by 0.5/LED current

q2,q4 IRF3710

100k probably excessive; more like 10k, or 470 Ohm if using PWM.

R2,R4 are more like 0.65/LED current

Sorry for my poor schematics, my cad is MS paint

You can't blame MS paint for all those errors! If you really want us to review it, draw it again please, neatly drawn by hand is absolutely fine. The important thing is accuracy, not what tool you use. There are serious errors in many places, I counted at least 4 in a few seconds.

Whoa, calm down there lol.. if you want them redone maybe you should have been more helpful and point out what I did wrong so I can learn from my mistakes rather than dictate about it not being to your standards.

5 x 2.2V =11V. Lead acid battery fully charged ~ 14V, discharged ~ 11V. How much voltage do the current sinks drop? If the battery is nearly flat the LEDs won’t light and even with a fully charged battery and 3V to play with it’s a bit tight.

Don’t put LEDs in parallel, each of the 4 strings should have its own constant current driver. If you put them in parallel slight differences in the LEDs will result in an uneven split in current between the 2 strings, so one will be brighter than the other.

Is the connection of the anodes to ground deliberate or a mistake in the drawing? They should go to 12V

Is the connection of the bottom of the current sinks to, err…nothing at all, a mistake also? These should go to 0V.

Same with 0V to the 328P

I think to do that drawing with MS Paint is an achievement in itself given how crap paint is, but I also agree that a neatly hand drawn diagram is better. Use pencil and ruler.

Top rail has a ground symbol. Should have a (12volt) supply symbol.
R2/emitter and R4/emitter should have ground symbols. So does the regulator.

IRF8710? Google doesn't help me there. Post a link to the part.
Must use LOGIC LEVEL fets there.

R1,R3 should be 220ohm.
D12,D13 should also have a 10k resistor to ground, to stop the pin from floating during bootup.
They are not PWM pins, don't know if you want to dim (flash intensity).
D13 could do strange things during bootup, Maybe change to another pin.

Red power LEDs could have a Vf of ~2.4volt.
Four in series is common on a 12volt supply.
Five is not going to work, considering the dropout in R2,R4 and the fets.

Two strings in parallel is bad practice.
One string could get more current than the other.
Would go any lower than 1ohm for R2,R4 with that configuration.

Fets work in linear mode, so normally get hot, but should be ok if only used as strobe light.
Leo..

TheBeaver:
Whoa, calm down there lol.. if you want them redone maybe you should have been more helpful and point out what I did wrong so I can learn from my mistakes rather than dictate about it not being to your standards.

I don't think its too much to ask that you check what you post before you post it. Many of the mistakes are so basic that a quick review against your own circuit would have revealed them, because they are not due to lack of understanding, just carelessness.